A little bit about me…
- Single working Mom to a sweet 6 year old boy that I LOVE to pieces!
- Been researching and studying food for 12 years.
- Been taking a great online course at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
- Want to help people with their health and wellbeing.
- Believe that it takes small steps to attain wellness.
- Always wanting to learn about food, health, and wellbeing.
- LOVE pasta!
- Like to cook and get creative in the kitchen. It helps me cope with everyday stressors.
- Like to take walks.
- Believe that through intention and hard work that anything is possible.
- Love my standard poodle and baby talking him.
- Feel relaxed when I’m organized and have accomplished all my to do’s for the day.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning.
- Think we are always changing and evolving for the good.
- See the positive and good in people.
- Prepare for the worse and hope for the best.
- Keep a daily journal about our son in which I always add a few things that I’m grateful for.
- Believe in God.
Please browse my gluten free recipes that I’ve made over the last year. I wanted a place to store them because sometimes I needed to refer to how I made something so that I could re-make it. I also wanted our son to have them when he’s grown.
Check out some of the health challenges that I’ve put together. Go to my LB Health Coach website to fill out a health history form when your ready to make a positive change in your life. Our first consultation is always free 🙂
I have and always will cook to cope from every day stressors. It’s my meditation!
I am grateful you are here.
What would you want to work on in your life with a health coach?
Thanks for listening!