Let the adventure begin with the joy challenge! Here we are at the beginning of a New Year. How will this year be any different than any other year? By dedicating it to whatever you promised yourself or others for your New Year’s Resolution.
Remember to take small steps to get there. It’s important to know that most changes don’t happen over night. Don’t be too critical on yourself or others.
I believe this year will bring about the changes we have been dreaming of! Sometimes we just need to readjust our perspectives and learn to open up our hearts and minds to embrace something new.
You are a strong, smart, worthy, and kind person. I believe in you and know that you are capable of whatever you put your mind and hard work into.
I’m excited to share this year’s adventure into the positive change that we all want and need. I hope that you will share your adventure with me.
Your JOY CHALLENGE – Dig deep this year and discover your truth in joy! Tell me, a friend, a family member, a counselor, a coach, or just write down the answer to these simple, but thought provoking questions…
- What specifically brings you joy, pleasure, and happiness in your life?
- What makes you have that belly laugh where you just can’t stop laughing?
- What will you change about your own behavior in order to bring more joy into your life?
- What will be your intentions for this years adventures to create more joy in your life?
- How, specifically will you improve your life?
- What will you do differently this year that will make a difference in your life or the lives around you
- What steps will you take to get where you want to be?
- What one thing will you stop doing that doesn’t bring you joy?
Adventure means an unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity. Daring and exciting activity calling for enterprise and enthusiasm. To engage in hazardous and exciting activity, especially the exploration of unknown territory.
Joy means a feeling of great pleasure and happiness. Joy to me means finding a way to be happy even when things don’t go your way.
Be brave, bold, daring, and adventurous to find your joy. Then share it with the world and let your light shine this year!
Head on over to my website at LB Health Coach to explore and see if we are a good fit to work together.
I’m grateful to want to find joy.
How will you shine your light this year and tackle the Joy Challenge?
Thanks for listening!