This gluten/dairy free egg & ham burrito was super tasty! I used the Food for Life brown rice tortilla and toasted in the oven which made it a little crispy.
I made this for a late breakfast on a Sunday and it really hit the spot! When I made this for the first time I thought that this product just might be best suited for a pizza.
Disclaimer: These portions are all just a guess. I don’t like to measure when it comes to creating in the kitchen. Please just let this be a guide for your own creation…
Egg & Ham Burrito
- PLACE 2-3 eggs into a bowl with some chopped onion and chopped deli ham.
- WHISK vigorously until you see a lot of bubbles.
- HEAT 1 tbsp. coconut oil in a skillet on medium heat. Tilt the pan around to disperse evenly.
- POUR egg mixture into pan and lightly move around with a spatula.
- PRE-HEAT oven to 350 degrees.
- MOISTEN 1 brown rice tortilla in between 2 damp paper towels.
- WHEN eggs set up a little bit; add some finely chopped spinach and S/P.
- REMOVE paper towels from tortilla and place it onto a salted cookie sheet.
- PLACE the eggs in the middle of tortilla and fold like a burrito.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
I like dipping my egg & ham burrito in some hot sauce or adding some mild green chilis inside it sometimes.
Grateful Day – I’m grateful that the blizzard is over! Can you believe all the snow we got in Colorado? It was beautiful and I hope everyone was safe yesterday. Today we face ice and the hopeful warm weather to melt everything:)
Have you found a good wrapping GF tortilla?
Thank you for listening!