We love this gluten/dairy free Pico de Gallo chicken & zoodles! Actually, anything Pico de Gallo is a big hit in our home!! I could eat it on just about anything!
Check out the Pico de Gallo I made with basil instead of cilantro here.
Disclaimer: These portions are all just a guess. I don’t like to measure when it comes to creating in the kitchen. Please just let this be a guide for your own creation…
Pico de Gallo Chicken & Zoodles
Pico de Gallo
- PULSE 4 large tomatoes, 1/2 small onion, 2-3 cloves of garlic, juice of 1/2 of a small lime, a big handful of fresh cilantro, S/P, and 1-2 jalapeño’s (seeds in will be hotter than with the seeds out).
- PRE-HEAT oven to 375.
- PLACE 2 boneless chicken breast into a casserole dish.
- SPRINKLE each side with some garlic powder, dried oregano, and S/P.
- ADD just a little broth or water to cover the casserole dish.
- BAKE for 15 minutes and then flip them onto the other side, bake another 15 minutes, cut into strips, and bake until no longer pink.
- CUT 1 large zucchini with a vegetable slicer into ribbons.
- HEAT 1 tbsp. coconut oil in a pan.
- ADD sliced zucchini with some sea salt.
- TOSS for a couple of minutes.
- STIR in some of the Pico de Gallo keeping some to put over the chicken.
- ADD S/P if needed and remove from pan when the Pico de Gallo is heated throughout.
This Pico de Gallo chicken & zoodles are just so lip-smackin’ good. Hope you have a chance to try it!
Grateful Day – Our neighbors and their 2 kids that are my son’s age. They play so well together! They are only 3 houses down on the same side of the street which makes it super convienant for all of us;)
What is your favorite comfort food?
Thank you for listening!