Gluten free goat cheese appetizer’s are a hit for any party! This creamy concoction paired with almost any vegetable is the perfect tangy bite!
I love the idea of using radish’s, cucumbers, and zucchini as crackers. The little bite that the radish gives with the creamy goat cheese mixture is so incredibly scrumptious!
Disclaimer: These portions are all just a guess. I don’t like to measure when it comes to creating in the kitchen. Please just let this be a guide for your own creation…
Goat Cheese Appetizer’s
- MIX 1 pkg. smoked goat cheese, 2-3 tbsp. sour cream, 1 tbsp. dried thyme, 1 tbsp. garlic powder, 1 tbsp. fresh chopped dill, 1 tsp. lemon juice, some cracked black pepper, and a little bit of Himalayan salt.
- MARINATE in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- TRIM bottom part of 1 bundle of asparagus.
- SOAK them in a bowl of hot water for about 5 minutes (Shorter time if they aren’t thick. I’ve skipped this step and wrapped 2 very thin asparagus.), drain, soak in an ice bath, and dry.
- PLACE a few slices of prosciutto on your clean counter. I used 2 packages of prosciutto.
- SPREAD a medium sized layer of mixture on the asparagus starting at the tip and ending before the bottom.
- PLACE onto a slice of prosciutto and roll to cover the entirety of the mixture.
- BAKE for 10 minutes or so at 400.
- CUT the ends off of a bundle of radish’s, wash, dry, and cut a hole in the middle. Cut radish in half if too big.
- FILL each radish with mixture.
- SPRINKLE with fresh chopped dill.
You can never go wrong with goat cheese appetizer’s! It’s such a simple and impressive little dish to bring to your next dinner party.
I will never forget our good friends calling appetizer’s- “picky’s”! My husband and I still call them that in remembrance.
Grateful Day – I’m grateful to have met fantastic neighbors that have included me in their monthly Mom’s dinner parties.
What’s your favorite appetizer?
Thank you for listening!